- What data specific to you is being collected from you through our web site, if it is being utilized, and with whom it may be transmitted if at all.
- What control you have over the data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any information, you feel to be incorrect.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address, or phone number given on our website:
- Acquire all personal data set applicable to you.
- Alter any data pertaining to you that you require altering.
- Have us delete any data we have relating to you.
- Voice and concerns you have about the mining of your data.
It is part of our company’s policy and our highest priority to never allow a data breach on or offline due to negligence.
All payment information is encrypted and exchanged via encryption. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. All payment processing is handled in a compartmentalized fashion and is not handled by non-essential employees (for example, billing or customer service). In addition, we keep our computer systems and servers in which we store personally identifiable information in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.